1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
battlefield 3 comes out this weekend .. a must have

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
me too . I have Madden 09 , Fight night champion , just got Ufc 09 today, havent played it yet .......FNC is awesome

·
Registered
504 Posts
NFS hot pursuit is ok...NFS shift is the best one since most wanted. NFS shift 2 sucks dont buy it...besides those i havnt played to much god of war 3 is awesome but you should play 1 and 2 first

·
coffee extraordinaire
11,218 Posts
battlefield 3 comes out this weekend .. a must have
Yup. I have it on pre-order. Along with MW3.

BLack Ops is great for one purpose. the Combat training.
I DESPISE playing online with people, so many hackers & giltchers, regardless of the game. Hell even GT5 had an extreme amount of cheater.. BLATANT cheaters at that. Not that I cared, because you can only cheat so much at racing. But trying to find a race with cars you want & having people that come in & no where near at when they get the car, then act like a toolbag on the track. It got to the point to where as soon as I joined a "race"(retards driving around running into each other) I would see written, or spoken. "Your cars are too fast goodbye" & was booted.

My most important are Infamous, Uncharted 2, Raquet Sports, GT5, Socom4(if you love aggravation, this is the game for you) the graphics are amazing though. Madden '11, CoD MW1&2 & an assload of DL'ed games. Many for my son to play though. The online store has a good amount of decent games for under $10.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts