5. Rothesburger
6. Ryan
7. Rogers
8. Cutler
9. Flacco
10. Cassel
11. Sanchez
12. Whitehurst

Rothesburger is the worst of the superbowl winners and with his "D" and running game he really wouldnt cut it else where

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
How can Vick be rated 4th ?

Why cant be ranked 4th?
hes gonna be the runner up in mvp voting. thats good enough for me. Plus i would rather him on my team then the guys below him.

who would you rather have Cassel or vick? Whitehorse or vick? dirty sanchez or vick?

·
Registered
829 Posts
1. Brady
2. Manning
3. Vick
4. Brees
5. Rothesburger
6. Ryan
7. Rogers
8. Cutler
9. Flacco
10. Cassel
11. Sanchez
12. Whitehurst

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ben knows how to win and has. Like his first coach said(Bill Cower)
"I don't need him to win us the game just don't give the game away and loose it for us" It's hard to beat Brady and Breese looks damn good this year. Go Spurg

·
Registered
28,262 Posts
Why cant be ranked 4th?
hes gonna be the runner up in mvp voting. thats good enough for me. Plus i would rather him on my team then the guys below him.

who would you rather have Cassel or vick? Whitehorse or vick? dirty sanchez or vick?
OK he played 12 games was 8-4 as the starter

In his last 5 games he has 6 interceptions and 4 Fumbles.

I would rather have Ryan or Roethlisberger right now.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
I'd watch out for Matt Ryan. He's damn good for the amount of experience he has, and he plays well under pressure. I'm partial to Brees and Manning, but Brady shouldn't be number one. I'm not saying he should be dead last, either. Roethlisberger is not as good as they make him sound.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I'd watch out for Matt Ryan. He's damn good for the amount of experience he has, and he plays well under pressure. I'm partial to Brees and Manning, but Brady shouldn't be number one. I'm not saying he should be dead last, either. Roethlisberger is not as good as they make him sound.
How can Brady not be #1?

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,542 Posts
1. BRADY

2. RYAN

·
Registered
722 Posts
Big ben is the only one besides Brady who has multiple rings which is how a QB is measured. He WINS period. I think I saw a stat that in the last 5 years which QB's have the most wins its Brady then Ben.
2 superbowls in 5 years!!!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
heres what i do....
I take my Team, the eagles and go from there...

Matt ryan, or Ben rothisburger wouldnt get shit done in philly.
If my team needed a qb and i had the first draft, thats the order i went with.

In my opinion, if you put qb's from 5-12 on my list on different teams they wont be as good. i think those guys are system qb's includding rothisburger and matt ryan. Handing the ball of 35+ times a game doesnt make you a quaterback

1 - 20 of 53 Posts