Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some plastic headlights for my Malibu. 7X6 square lenses. Plastic body and plastic lense. Anyone happen to have a source? They used to make them as HP6054. They have been discontinued. I don't want HID lights or anything. I just want something lighter then the original glass sealed beam bulbs and still look real nice. And I certainly don't want the rice look either.

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
I bought mine from Napa Auto Parts. My parts guy said they were getting harder to find. You want me to call him and get you some info? PM me...

·
Registered
80 Posts
I can get them will get you a price, plus shipping friday if interested pm me your info.

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
Josh, pm'd back. Will have more info tomorrow. In August my parts guy said the wagner sealed beams had been discontinued, but if there are any in Napa stock nationally we'll find them. I'll call after I speak with him.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
search on ebay for "sealed beam conversion" I found what I needed on there

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Damn, I GAVE away hundreds of them years ago, we used to use them in our Fire Trucks. They came in with 4 and we would remove 2 for warning lights.....

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone.

If Sean and Pete can't find any then I will be sure to look into those conversions. Most of the conversions I've seen are plastic housing and glass lense. I've had a pair of plastic/plastic on order with a company for over a month now without any luck. I wouldn't mind getting a spare set since I run 16 volt and there is a chance of burning these out if they are sealed beams. Of course the conversion would just be a bulb change.

Thanks again and if anyone else knows or has a set for sale, please let me know.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
hey ill take a set also if u have 3 sets coming! pm me a price or something! i have a 78 malibu same lights right?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts