Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Brad broke the ice and opened alot of eyes last year in NHRA ProMod. Being testing has started and we have seen some pretty impressive numbers already where do you think we will be by the end of the season with E.T and MPH in ProMod? :smt102

·
Registered
10,169 Posts
Depends on whether NHRA's Rule change on the Turbo's make much of a difference, and whether they will hit them again!

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
And how much the blower guys are slowed down by the 20% to14% change.

So far we haven't seen many testing numbers except for Dillard and there are 18 other cars entered for NHRA Gainesville!

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
If no Rule changes and good Air maybe 258-260 mph and Et's in the 5.60 range . So much depends on the weather AND whether or not the people in Glendora decide to slow them down ( which I am against ) ..

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Just MY thought....but I figured they would go to 1000' before they try to take more away from each power adder.

Either way, the NHRA Pro Mods are going to fly this year and it will be exciting to watch.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
A low to mid 5.40 for a turbo car, and then the NHRA will de-tune them a ton and shorten to 1000ft. 260 plus in mph my bet would be 264 range. I think everyone is afraid to she what will happen to one of these cars at those kind of speeds if there's a accident.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
I don't know about numbers....but the turbo's will dominate, and NHRA will slow 'em down again.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I bet a blower car wins the championship & turbo will hold the mph & et record like usual.

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I will will give odds that by the end of the year the Nitrous cars will be rules free and the Blower guys will be right back to where they were last year and the turbo guys will be right where they are now and it will be 1000'......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts