Registered
31,567 Posts
Hay day dindunuffin’.
Yall’s racis!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
"Raise the age "
What the Fuck For..? Fuck them Thugs , build more Prisons...
Poor Dude working trying to Deliver Pizzas . You know He ain't Getting Tipped up in tha Hood neither.. Sad Shit

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Awesome! Mark one win for the pizza drivers, ghetto fucks have killed plenty of pizza delivery drivers in the biggest shithole called New Orleans!

Steve

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,409 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Ahhh the magical negro...

I so wish we as a nation could embrace this wonderful, and rich culture. Maybe by placing them in 100 percent of all programming as a start. I know they only represent 13 percent of the population, but they are so very unique. Yes, 100 percent is a good start. We should also promote interbreeding, and the forced placement in executive positions, especially in government. The irrefutable facts, and evidence of not one single place on the planet ever once being made better, or safer by their infestations, should not influence our decisions.

This message brought to you by the jews, either in part, or whole..die goyim animal...roll in filth with these sub beasts. Work and toil your lives away to pay interest on our imaginary currency as we plunder your wealth, and slaughter your worthless sons, and daughters in our self started wars of corrupt thievery. Remember dog,,,we are god's chosen filth.

·
Registered
25,218 Posts
I’m shocked we keep getting repeat offenders, after we apparently let repeat offenders out, who should have been hung to begin with.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Good job pizza guy. But go to the range and practice. The headline should read "4 Robbers Found Dead At The Scene".

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I just have to laugh when I think of what the spooks must have been thinking when the driver pulled out a real gun and started shooting them when they had a toy!! Oops!! I can hear it now, defense will be they were the victims, they were only playing cops and robbers, delivery guy over reacted just like Bernie Goetz!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts