Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the 1st Pittsburgh Pro Mod race coming up on May 14th, what is the buzz with all the Pro Mod/ Top Sportsman guys? Who will be coming? Any new faces or cars? Might as well shoot for the 3s the first time out to snag that bonus money! Anyone interested in this series?? should be good for the racers and the spectators!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Who will be the first car in the 3's?

$1000 Bounty for the "First Car in the 3's" at Pittsburgh Raceway Park!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
or maybe

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe another previous winner??

·
Homer
2,183 Posts
PRP will be airing commercials this year on Fox 53, and May 14, Fox will be there taping action to use in the commercials. It's also a bracket race night, so c'mon over, and your car could end up in a commercial!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Mybe if you learn how to run a dragstrip someone might show up....

·
Registered
302 Posts
is this the old keystone?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Mybe if you learn how to run a dragstrip someone might show up....
hey assclown...you better get your facts straight before you open your mouth...the track is doing great. they even pulled the jet dryer out on a thursday night test n tune. plus they added around 30 more races for this season including some 5 granders.

·
Registered
981 Posts
personally...im picking this car for first into the 3s

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
I'm going to watch.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey seriously New manager Greg Miller is really nice . I think what he maybe refering to some real fast cars think the shutdown is short, and the bumps after the finish line . Have alot to be desired. I like racing there just might not all the time.

·
Registered
981 Posts
hey alteredbob...i towed you back to your trailer thursday lol

·
Registered
682 Posts
Hey thanks didn't realize who you where on here. Did you get your car fixed?

·
Registered
981 Posts
getting there...im starting to finish my other car now.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hey seriously New manager Greg Miller is really nice . I think what he maybe refering to some real fast cars think the shutdown is short, and the bumps after the finish line . Have alot to be desired. I like racing there just might not all the time.
The Pro Mods are only running 1/8 mile so shutdown is a not an issue , and personally I've been well into the 6's in the 1/4 there at over 200 and easily can make the turn maybe even the 2nd turn off.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts