1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
😴

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Pit bulls are the result of breeding and evolution. They are very well suited for a specific role and do it well. Nothing wrong with pits.

People who pick the wrong breed for a situation and then fiercely defend the logic behind their decision are dumbfucks.

People who blame the dog for being born, sold, and given free reign of the henhouse are also dumbfucks.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
My girlfriend has a pair of white female rescue pits. They are a pair of clowns.
I have a 6 yr old female Rott that everyone that meets her says she is the most laidback/docile sweetheart dog they have ever seen. But regardless I keep her in check because I know she isnt used to having small children in her personal space. Im over cautious when moms ask if their child can pet her and she makes me look like an over protective ass every time.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,883 Posts
Another "pit bulls skerr me" thread.....

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Why don't we hear endless stories about collies or german shepherds mauling kids? Because they don't. Pits do. But go ahead and own one. Owners should be held responsible though.
Owners should be held accountable. I would guess most of the maulings have way more to do with the pedigree of the owners than the dogs.

·
Registered
953 Posts
wow, 13 is a good long run. Says a lot about how he/she was taken care of.
I am not saying I like the breed, just saying you did right by your dog and his/her age shows it
Thanks Dom, I rescued him at around 8 months old. I bought him off a kid at a McDonald’s on 295 in southern New Jersey, where the TA truck stop is. He was dirty, skinny, long nails... I had to have him. Even though he sleeps a lot now a days, when he’s awake, he’s full tilt like a bat out of hell lol. He should be around for a few more years.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts