Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are new pup that was rescued from some yellow bullet members that we adopted from. Thank u so much!!!!!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,821 Posts
Love the picture, mine is laying at my feet right now with her head on my feet snoring away happily.:D

·
Chupa Cabra
9,821 Posts
Yea, wake one of them up and see if you don't get your fingers chewed off!!!

lol funny you say that, I purposely snuck up on my pit the other day while she was asleep, when I touched her and she jumped about 3 feet in the air and ran the opposite direction of me until she woke up and realized it was just me. I think she was way more scared of me than I would ever be of her.

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
That is a great pic !!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
are new pup that was rescued from some yellow bullet members that we adopted from. Thank u so much!!!!!
Are there different types of Pitbull's? I don't really know much about the breed, I hear good and bad about them but hell, look on the Bullet and you'll find good and bad about me too, the reason I ask is the head structure of these two and many other's I see looks different to me. I have some buddies that have some Pit's and one of these dog's specifically has a head like a german tank. Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Very innocent and gentle creatures when they are sleeping.

Looking forward to the pictures when it's awake.
Kinda like X wives.. all happy and shit while sleeping then when Awake it's "PHCUK YOU! I PHUCKING KILL AND EAT YOU U PHUCKING PHUCKER"

Yup pretty much the same!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,821 Posts
Are there different types of Pitbull's? I don't really know much about the breed, I hear good and bad about them but hell, look on the Bullet and you'll find good and bad about me too, the reason I ask is the head structure of these two and many other's I see looks different to me. I have some buddies that have some Pit's and one of these dog's specifically has a head like a german tank. Thanks for the clarification.

Yes there are different blood lines. I have had gottiline and razors edge blood lines specifically in the 4 pits I have owned. The Razors Edge line has more of a wedge shaped head, while the gotti line has that big cinderblock sherman tank shaped head.

My current female is 50/50 razors edge and gotti and she has the wedge shaped forhead and nose, but has the cinderblock skull shape to her skull above her forehead/eyes.

Mine have all been all blue(which more of a steel grey color, but some can be darker blue, or lighter blue, some are blue brindle or blue/white). My current female is 30% white and the rest blue, with a blue patch on her right eye and ear. She always gets compliments at Pet Smart and in the neighborhood first at how pretty she is, second at how well behaved and trained she is, and then third how sweet and loving towards all people and animals and that they never thought a pitbull could be all those things.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
Recently many breeders are going for size, big heads & boxy builds. American Pit Bull Terriers have none of that. Until recently, a big male was 60#s or so. Heads should look like this

The true APBT is leaner & more athletically built than what is common today. Personally, I like the old school look more than what many folks are breeding now.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Nice pups greg, love em!

my one is a lab/blue pit mix
and my boy is a Red nosed pit with a bowlingball for a head.

greatest dogs you can find. NOTHING is more loyal than a pitbull

1 - 20 of 98 Posts