Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
some random guy calling me names and claiming I'm someone I'm not on an internet forum effects me in no way and beings that you didn't answer my question, I will assume you haven't even meet Kyle's dad no less raced him which again speaks to your cluelessness, immaturity and girly name calling on this internet forum.
So,
Enlighten me on a mature level. How many engines have you built?? What car ya got, why hide behind a screen name?
Tell us your real name.
Otherwise anything you say has no meaning behind it as you may just be googling bad info, which seems to be your case...

·
Banned
322 Posts
still wasting your stinky breath? I told you my name, I told you I build my engines and I told you if I wanted you to know who I am I would have registered under my name so if my replies have no meaning behind them, so why is it you troll every post I make because you think I'm Kyle's dad, a man you have never met yet are obsessed about? what's that about, you gay?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Why can’t you take the throttle stop engine mudslinging elsewhere, like that trash or be trashed forum.

There is zero tech in it, and it is entirety boring.

·
Banned
322 Posts
you should be asking him to take his mudslinging and girly name calling elsewhere. Mine was the 8th reply to the question posed here and immediately after this asshole stated I "haven't a clue.... You simply follow the masses don't you...
Must be a liberal POS." and he continues to obsess over every post I make, because he thinks I'm Kyle's dad, a man he has never met. He's either jealous of the man or has a man crush on him. It's so weird.

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
you should be asking him to take his mudslinging and girly name calling elsewhere. Mine was the 8th reply to the question posed here and immediately after this asshole stated I "haven't a clue.... You simply follow the masses don't you...
Must be a liberal POS." and he continues to obsess over every post I make, because he thinks I'm Kyle's dad, a man he has never met. He's either jealous of the man or has a man crush on him. It's so weird.
Mkay cupcake :love:

·
Idiot Savant
163,063 Posts
gas ports whether lateral or vertical will not only do nothing just like .043 rings for this planned 600hp, pump gas street engine in a street car but they will be clogged closed with carbon in less than 50 miles.
Next time, put the oil rings in right side up.

·
Idiot Savant
163,063 Posts
Not true. Lateral gas ports hardly ever, if ever plug. Vertical gas ports may clog in some areas, after several runs, but lateral are the best choice for the street. And on a street car, not necessary, but don’t hurt a thing. And will help hp.
Any time you reduce friction, you increase power, although the useful work loss due to engine friction is relatively small for modern engines, There is always a trade off, so you make your compromises and move on.

Back in 1987 you had to be a genius to make 600 H/P out of a SB Chevy, these days if 600 is all you get, you're an idiot. You don't need .043 rings and gas port to do it but, if you can, why not?

·
Banned
322 Posts
some of the internet forum hacks posting here would have you believe that Scott Shafiroff doesn't have a clue despite the fact that he has built more street/strip and drag engines than anyone else in the country and for longer too and surprise, surprise, the ring package he uses in a pump gas, hydraulic roller cammed, 600hp BBC engine just like the guy that started this thread is asking about is a 1/16", 1/16", 3/16" ring pack and the pistons don't have gas ports either 540 Big Block Chevy Pump Gas Engine

[email protected] opinions are worth what you pay for them, be very careful of whose opinion you trust and follow.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Good God!
Stop this bullshit!

No wonder this forum is becoming a ghost town.
WhoTF wants to listen to this shit?
No shit!

listening to those two go at it is making me sick.

Chris needs to step in and fuck both of their whiny arses out of here!

·
Registered
566 Posts
1/16", 1/16", 3/16" ring package will work fine for your application. Go with ductile iron or steel, plasma moly top ring; grey iron Napier style second ring and standard tension oil ring assembly. No need for low tension rings for an engine that will see 70% of its life on the street.
Make sure that the cylinders are honed with torque plate installed, correct cross hatch pattern and final finish with plateau hone. Make sure that the cylinder walls are absolutely clean and put a coating of engine oil on the cylinder walls, piston skirts and ring grooves. Do not submerge the piston/ring assembly in oil . . . . . .
The factory engs dont agree with you.Those heavy ring packs are pretty nill.Lighter ring packs have lots of advantages. Lower bore wear ,less heat and windage.better milage etc etc

·
Registered
566 Posts
keep guessing and qualifying your advice with ifs. Meanwhile, jonesman's build is already in trouble being that he's asking for advice on a message board no mind this board of all places.

If you hate this board ,why the fuck dont you move on?

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
No shit!

listening to those two go at it is making me sick.

Chris needs to step in and fuck both of their whiny arses out of here!
This is Yellow bullet bitch, don't like it, stay out with your whimp ass 400 post count.

WTF have you added here in tech info.... Zip, zilch, nodda...
I on the other hand have.

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
here to bring good info and share it with many
That's bullshit right there....
Ok smart ass, what makes a 1/16" ring pack better and last longer then a .043 3mm ring pack....
Share your wisdom for all here to learn.
And no quoting what other big name builders are doing, I want to know what you know.

·
Banned
322 Posts
No surprise, you're still wasting your stinky breath, trolling me. big name engine builders laugh at internet hacks like you and your the smart ass. you want my wisdom? go back and read what I posted in this thread.

·
Registered
165 Posts
No surprise, you're still wasting your stinky breath, trolling me. big name engine builders laugh at internet hacks like you and your the smart ass. you want my wisdom? go back and read what I posted in this thread.
youve said it will wear quicker and cause more blowby. please explain why it would wear quicker

61 - 80 of 149 Posts