Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 149 Posts

·
Idiot Savant
163,692 Posts
Total seal makes spacers to use a thin ring in the 1/16 ring land. They even have gas ported spacers. This has been done in Stock eliminator engines for many years. Unless its a real high end build the 1/16 ring will work fine in a street strip type engine.
I'd like to find a test that would tell us if lateral gas ports really work. Mostly because a piston manufacturer I really respect once told me "lateral gas ports don't work."

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'd like to find a test that would tell us if lateral gas ports really work. Mostly because a piston manufacturer I really respect once told me "lateral gas ports don't work."
LOL

Oh please, the suspense is just killing me.........

·
Banned
322 Posts
RCM- Kyle Bigley comp dragster was 2018 world champion and I believe 2019 runner up I doubt that he has a stupid engine as you post, why do you let this JAFO tip you over so easy? Was your race car a winning car last year? Not trying to bust your nuts but don’t understand why you are taking A swing at Kyle and his accomplishments ?

Steve
Steve, Kyle Bigley was the 2018 NHRA Division 1 Super Comp Champion and finished #2 in Super Comp in Division 1 in 2019. He also finished #4 in the world in Super Comp in 2019. He was also selected to the 2019 30 under 30 by Drag Illustrated and Top 10 S/C and S/G racers in the country by Drag Champ. All of this is info is from his and Drag Illustrated's social media. Kyle and his Father are a tough team to beat, I've seen it myself first hand.

·
Registered
26,360 Posts
I haven’t witnessed it, but I’ve discussed it with a well know builder who states there is a little there, but about half what vertical gas ports get you.

·
Banned
322 Posts
gas ports whether lateral or vertical will not only do nothing just like .043 rings for this planned 600hp, pump gas street engine in a street car but they will be clogged closed with carbon in less than 50 miles.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Unbelievable..........

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
gas ports whether lateral or vertical will not only do nothing just like .043 rings for this planned 600hp, pump gas street engine in a street car but they will be clogged closed with carbon in less than 50 miles.
You are definitely Ed, Kyle father or whatever and truely clueless....
You are a
"Window licking phucktard" as Mcamis would say.
Why don't you state who you are, what you race and where.

·
Banned
322 Posts
do you think your girly name calling on an internet forum makes you a bad ass? and why do you ask who I am, what and where I race in the same post where you state who I am and if that were true, you know what he races and where? all we know about you is your jealous of Kyle's dad for some reason, try to be a tough guy on this forum and you suck as a bracket racer with 6 first round losses out of 12 races this past season.

·
Banned
322 Posts
you're right, your name calling don't make you anything on an internet forum other than an immature asshole and I have yet to read any truth or facts in your replies. So tell us, what's your issue with Kyle's dad, have you met him, have you raced him?

·
Registered
26,360 Posts
Not true. Lateral gas ports hardly ever, if ever plug. Vertical gas ports may clog in some areas, after several runs, but lateral are the best choice for the street. And on a street car, not necessary, but don’t hurt a thing. And will help hp.

·
Registered
9,203 Posts
you're right, your name calling don't make you anything on an internet forum other than an immature asshole and I have yet to read any truth or facts in your replies. So tell us, what's your issue with Kyle's dad, have you met him, have you raced him?
You are a waist of my breath, my wrestling with you the pig has led me to realize.... You love playing in the mud.

·
Banned
322 Posts
your stinky breath is all on you. wash your mouth out with soap then brush your teeth and drink some Listerine

·
Banned
322 Posts
some random guy calling me names and claiming I'm someone I'm not on an internet forum effects me in no way and beings that you didn't answer my question, I will assume you haven't even meet Kyle's dad no less raced him which again speaks to your cluelessness, immaturity and girly name calling on this internet forum.

41 - 60 of 149 Posts