Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol. She got angry at me because of something I had said. Something stupid. Should I wait for her to come to her senses and realize she was being over dramatic? :smt113

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
??? what did you say ... the only hole on you i like is not on your face??? somthing like that???

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
throw all her shit on the front lawn maybe you wont have to say it twice! gtfo!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
if u have to come on the bullet and ask for women advice........well ill just leave it there

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
7,294 Posts
Piss on her while she's in the shower...... Ya know what they say, better to be pissed off, than pissed on.

·
2013 KING OF THE STREET
1,706 Posts
go say your sorry befor she kicks that ass!!!

·
Registered
15,702 Posts
Ask Dr Phil

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Piss on her while she's in the shower...... Ya know what they say, better to be pissed off, than pissed on.
or you can just take a shit in the shower and blame the dog ....say you caught him and then you will be a hero while she cleans it up

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
id applogize then give it a day or 2. when my gf makes me mad within a few hrs im over it but she will hold shit for at least a day.

·
Read Only
5,341 Posts
I hope you enjoy single life, because thats where your headed with thinking like that.

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol. She got angry at me because of something I had said. Something stupid. Should I wait for her to come to her senses and realize she was being over dramatic? :smt113
Dude, get a nudie magazine and jerk sock ready. The pussy shop is closed untill further notice.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts