Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 342 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can he clinch the trifecta by winning the Lakeland Event/Central Florida X275 race this weekend?

From what I understand this is the view most have seen so far this season.......

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
He better grab this one, cause play time is over and the west will rise soon enough!!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Duck was talking smack on the video! Who gonna get the big dog off the porch?:smt071

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I don't know,, I was told he better stay in FL. where it is safe!! if he drags that thing to MIR they will rip his heart out??????:smt073

·
-----------------
3,683 Posts
remember the numbers you run down here are not going to be the numbers you run up there. if them boyz came down here in june they would be extremely disappointed.

·
I need a cape...
1,593 Posts
I don't know,, I was told he better stay in FL. where it is safe!! if he drags that thing to MIR they will rip his heart out??????:smt073

Guess you forgot his video calling out Team North and their mineshaft conditions while we run "in the jungle" down here. Something about them wearing "fur coats" where "we gotta wear a beater down here, dawg".

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
hey guys I live in fl. I know what your sayiing!! that is just what I was told. Hell I go boating from june -september.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
hey guys I live in fl. I know what your sayiing!! that is just what I was told. Hell I go boating from june -september.

Same here.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump!

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
I was told today by Walt Drakeford that the only reason Pirez has won is because he was not there, He also said this over the phone in front of the Duck he said (QUOTE I OWN THE OLD MAN'S ASS I AM 5-0 AGINST HIM HE TRY'S TO DUCK ME BUT WHEN WE MATCH UP HE IS THE ONE ON THE TRAILER) Walt is coming to Lakeland to set the record straight he said the new name will be Walt's Lakeland Dragstrip he has no compitition when he has the field covered bt 1-1/2 tenths that's why when he runs with the big boy's he goes home early. Walt said he is going to knock a hole in Pirez ass like he has been doing....

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
1 - 20 of 342 Posts