Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
im not a huge fan of FB, but the marketplace is second to none. Lots of shit for sale and easy to sell also
I would have to agree with this based on many post and also lots of people I've known all my life say the same.

Its one of the biggest things that draws my attention at all to FB but I'm still reluctant to sign up based on their policies. But I do have some stuff I'd like to sell. So its on my mind.

·
FHRITP
50,253 Posts
I would have to agree with this based on many post and also lots of people I've known all my life say the same.

Its one of the biggest things that draws my attention at all to FB but I'm still reluctant to sign up based on their policies. But I do have some stuff I'd like to sell. So its on my mind.
it’s definitely good for that. I’ve found that the tech is not nearly as good as a forum which is disappointing

·
Registered
350 Posts
I haven't been to Pirate in a long time. The black websites are really hard on my eyes, and it's a PITA switching things around all the time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I haven't been to Pirate in a long time. The black websites are really hard on my eyes, and it's a PITA switching things around all the time.
I'm so use to PBB being black background it seems odd any other way. I even switched this to black when they made the switch.

As far as switching it around, I don't understand? I set mine and it stays that way unless I change it.

Irate 4x4 is the same. Set it and forget it (y)

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
i went to the pirate and it looks like the bullet ??? thanks to that skin the aussie guy created
:D

Yes if its the same kind of forum it has the same css code, so the stylish/stylus plug in will change its appearance.

You can turn the code override on individual sites active or inactive by clicking on the Styish icon on your browser, top RH corner.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts