Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The people at PBB didn't like what Vertical Scope done to the forum so they did something about it. The guy has created as close to the old PBB as possible.

Irate4x4.com. Has got over 1,000+ members in under 3 days after launch. It is smooth,ad free, and growing by the minute. Its off to a good start.

Thought about the idea here but Ellobullet.com just don't have that ring to it :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
333 Posts
I often visited the Pirate 4x4 when building 4x4 stuff.A lot of excellent tech posts...The Chi Chat forum was mostly populated by those who felt the need to express their political views.Despite their claiming to be open minded, anyone with an opinion other than right wing was attacked by the group. Sound like this place? Lol.
Vertical Scope made some changes to the board display and a few other small changes..Some of the guys there went nuts and refused to adjust.They acted like they own the forum, sound familiar ?
The new, Irate4x4, is a copy of the old site with the attraction it's not owned by the "syrup sucker" Canadians.
I am on the new site and it's entertaining to read the ChitChat posts...The guy who set up the new site did a lot of work and hopefully it'll do well.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,762 Posts
The Chi Chat forum was mostly populated by those who felt the need to express their political views.Despite their claiming to be open minded, anyone with an opinion other than right wing was attacked by the group. Sound like this place? Lol.
Only because Leftist are fucked in the head. 🧐

·
Registered
401 Posts
As a member of both this and pirate, I don't get the hate. The software is fine. It works better on phones. That said, I really don't go to pirate anymore, pretty much all the members that actually made that place fun left years ago.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Pirate tech boards were great when the talented guys outnumbered the parrots.
I can fab and weld, but am on the less tallented side of things so I would read 98% and post 2%.

The parrot thing hit the shitchat board too,
last time I looked it was like 50% circle jerk time there 😁

My screen name got bumped out in "the purge" (password reset) a few years ago and didn't try to get it fixed.

I was in read-only mode till this place made you log in for the OT & Political Boards
so I finally created a screen name here 👍

·
Registered
333 Posts
They're media brainwashed headline scanning, late night TV watching drones. It's actually pretty sad. They're all feelings and no facts or solid points.
It seems to me that all news is bias one way or another. So unless you have heard and or seen it in person, it's all suspect.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
It seems to me that all news is bias one way or another. So unless you have heard and or seen it in person, it's all suspect.
Its only suspect if its not backed with facts and evidence. You literally do not have to be the one who heard or saw it. ;)
Anonymous sources and hot air are not suspect at all, its complete bullshit.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Its only suspect if its not backed with facts and evidence. You literally do not have to be the one who heard or saw it. ;)
Anonymous sources and hot air are not suspect at all, its complete bullshit.
Perhaps...but how do you know the facts are not exaggerated? You don't know because you rely on the observations of another person....People do tend to believe what agrees with them....

·
Smuck
5,427 Posts
Assholeglide's update fucked up the 14-bolt bible page, idiots

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is also 1 member who is fighting to remove his Copyrighted material from VS even though they claim they Own the content.

Should get interesting because he can get it done, if anybody can. Already spoke with his AG. 20,000 members in his state alone have been effected by VS BS.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts