Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
i was on pinks tonight in the gray mavric i won the wheelie contest check it out.
you got lucky with that maverick lucky i was out of the groove and spun the tires i was in the white 69 camaro your wheelie was pretty sweet you already ran while i was on the return rd but i caught it on tv

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you got lucky with that maverick lucky i was out of the groove and spun the tires i was in the white 69 camaro your wheelie was pretty sweet you already ran while i was on the return rd but i caught it on tv
how was i lucky that was half throttle foot braken it sounds like you wanna try the mavrick out let me no thanks for the props

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
hey i made it in pinks martin mich did you get in? ,3 weeks after pinks norwalk i went to door wars at thompson and took it out around130ftand the back wheels unloaded, came down and left me with some major carnage. where do you live are you a local racer?

·
Registered
653 Posts
I was there and saw it in person, awesome pass in front of tons of people. Congrats!

I saw you buying the photo later that night also. What is the combo in your car? I'm pretty sure you were spraying it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts