Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Both camaro and the mustang were DQ!, Rich brought back two last losers for a one off winner, 68' roadrunner won from what I'm told , I left soon as mustang got DQ!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congrats to your brother LSX-STANG, for making the field. I couldnt get a ticket , sold out to fast! I live ten minutes from the track sucks for me but glad you guys had a good time!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Sorry no pics, but the stang had a 418 sbf in it , I thought that is what willie said. A friend of mine is e-mailing me pics later i'll try to post then.

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Had to leave before second round, just curious, did anyone get "DQ'd" for going to fast ?

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Congrats to your brother LSX-STANG, for making the field. I couldnt get a ticket , sold out to fast! I live ten minutes from the track sucks for me but glad you guys had a good time!
What are you kidding, SOLD OUT I don't think so. Walked right in for $25.

·
Embalmer
1,335 Posts
Bet the guy with the oil leak will never be allowed to race again at one of RICH's races........... Isn't that what he tells people on the show. Never again allowed to run because of a problem.... HAHA what a joke.

DS

·
Registered
7 Posts
Actually Rich was yelling and babbling about spilling antifreeze and getting banned.

The Mustang apparently was leaking brake fluid, not oil and then Rich said several times that "all the camaro has to do it make a slow pass, but he can't jump the arm drop". And then, somehow, the Camaro STILL jumped the arm drop. Seemed pretty hokey to everyone around that I saw there. Since when do you lose on a bye run?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts