Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
I would bet it got rained out. I live 20 miles from the track and its been raining steady since 5:00pm

·
Registered
100 Posts
yeah i bet its raining , man why cant we get a 8 sec field? i know its not as consistent , but thats what makes it exciting, fast cars and unpredictability :yawinkle:

·
TRUE STREET #441
2,476 Posts
Here's a post a buddy made on PTRA website.

Big congrats go out to Dean Goodin, Coy Mcleod, and Junior Bryant, Scott Jaguar, and Kurt Flanagan for making it into a rain delayed 16 all out field! Good luck tomorrow!!! Anyone interested in coming to watch can get in with someone who has a ticket from today for just $5!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I am heading to the Maple grove Pinks hopefully they pick a Low 9 second field.....

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
PINKS All Out at zMAX Dragway Postponed Until Sunday

Due to inclement weather, the semi-final and final rounds of eliminations for PINKS All Out at zMAX Dragway have been postponed until 6 p.m. Sunday. Spectator gates open at 4 p.m., with racing action set to resume at 6 p.m.

All Saturday tickets will be honored. A $5 Sunday ticket to the abbreviated one-hour program of racing will be sold at the gate to fans without a Saturday ticket. Kids 12 and under are admitted for free with a ticketed adult.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,384 Posts
The cars were in that feild were running 10.7's to 11.40's.

Total fucking joke.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Because the " Mopar guys" on the PAO staff couldnt pick a class where the top of the ladder were Mopars the way they have done for most of the events in the last year! I like Mopars to, but it gets old watching them stack the deck and then proclaim it was the tightest grouping of cars in PAO history! Fucking tools!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They picked a low 9 second feild last year at MIR, it was like 9.0-9.20 car feild it was an awsome show....

·
Registered
553 Posts
from what i remember, they picked a low 9 sec. class twice, one @ ennis tx. & the other @ budds creek md. they also have the quick 8, so maybe thats why they don't pick the fastest cars to make a field ? the one from E TOWN, (nj) was good, hi 9's , our car was @ low 10's their second choice >

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
from what i remember, they picked a low 9 sec. class twice, one @ ennis tx. & the other @ budds creek md. they also have the quick 8, so maybe thats why they don't pick the fastest cars to make a field ? the one from E TOWN, (nj) was good, hi 9's , our car was @ low 10's their second choice >
We went to Ennis and Memphis, Ennis was 32 car 10.70s field, Memphis was a shortened 16 car 9.70s field, both packed with Mopars, especially Memphis.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I wish they would have picked a faster class. So that more mustangs would have been in it. I think one mustang got in the final 16. The rocket cars were awesome though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rockingham was alot better than the last one at ZMAX, i hope they didnt let him talk during the show this year!!

·
Registered
9,441 Posts
also whoever stopped by to say hi , sorry i missed you. my buddy said someone stopped by looking for me. had to take my kid on the three mile walk to the bathroom. he didnt get a name. the next time i think i will just throw a few hundred out the car window and slam my dick in the car door a few times. i think it would be alot less stresful. lmao

1 - 20 of 74 Posts