1 - 20 of 273 Posts

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
There will be others there.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I will be there running 8.50 with the firebird and having a relaxing weekend racing with friends.

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
I planned on being there but the car isn't done so we are taking another car. The Saturday weather looks good.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I'll be there with a truck load of buddies. I was suppose to be racing but broke my leg in 5 places so that's out. I'll be easy too spot I'll be in a purple electric wheel chair (not by choice it was free):rolleyes: I was hoping to go to Atco to the NMRA race but the longer drives are rough on my leg so I'm probably gonna stay alittle closer to home. C-ya there maybe:p

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,328 Posts
I'll be there with a bunch of buddies and two cars. I'll be the guy with a beer in his hand calling Rich a queer.

·
Un-Official YB Tormentor
5,087 Posts
Hey Mark, I like the new name under yours!

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I am secure in my manhood, So:

I'm in.
Tested Sunday and the car is in the trailer waiting to leave on Thursday.
Look for the "Rust-Oleum Rambler" in the pits and stop by and say hi.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I'll be there grillin' and chillin'......

The plan was to take Harry down in the 8.50 in front of 20K spectators, but I'm still looking for that connecting rod I left at the 1000' mark at The Shakedown @ E-Town!;)

See you there..

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I'll be there grillin' and chillin'......

The plan was to take Harry down in the 8.50 in front of 20K spectators, but I'm still looking for that connecting rod I left at the 1000' mark at The Shakedown @ E-Town!;)

See you there..
Yea how's that plan working out for ya phucker???

lol

1 - 20 of 273 Posts