Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Big event this weekend at E-town and we are going to have a live feed broadcasted for those who can not make it out on my new website. Go to www.1320x.com and follow the link to 1320x.tv. You don't have to register or anything to view it. This weekend is going to be a blast and I can't wait to see what kind of field comes out of it.

Best of Luck,

Nate

·
Registered
49,832 Posts
Kewl stuff. Any 1320x video up yet from any of the events ?

Hey everybody. Big event this weekend at E-town and we are going to have a live feed broadcasted for those who can not make it out on my new website. Go to www.1320x.com and follow the link to 1320x.tv. You don't have to register or anything to view it. This weekend is going to be a blast and I can't wait to see what kind of field comes out of it.

Best of Luck,

Nate

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, Jimmy Biggs will be in the house filming the Outlaw 10.5 exhibition.

The footage will be up soon on 1320x from the first events. Our editors are swamped but are working on it right now.

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Thursday-Friday-Saturday July 24-25-26, 2008
PINKS ALL OUT Event Schedule & Other Information​
Thursday July 24 – Gate 3​
9am-5pm Vendor Parking​
Any Racers arriving on Thursday will be parked in the field to wait for the Friday opening time.​
Friday July 25 – Gate 3​
7am Pit Parking Begins
9am-6pm Tech Inspection & Racer Registration
2pm-8pm Optional Test & Tune​
(Pinks Racers Only)

Saturday July 26 – Gate 3​
6am Gate Open for Spectators
Racers NOT in on Friday MUST Enter Thru Gate 3 on Saturday​
Saturday July 26 – Gate 4 – RE-ENTRY GATE​
6am Gate Open for Re-Entry Racers and Production Staff ONLY
Re-Entry Racers are Racers that entered on FRIDAY​
Racers must have wristband from Friday to use Re-entry Gate. Anyone else in the vehicle MUST have wristband and ticket as well or they will pay at gate.​
9am Racer Registration continues
9am-5pm Time Trials called in sessions by entry #/tech card #
5pm-7pm Exhibition
8pm Final 16
Schedule is subject to change.​
PARKING IS TIGHT….NO SAVING SPACES!!! TAKE ONLY THE ROOM YOU NEED.​
ANY RACERS​
with tech questions MUST email them to [email protected] starting Monday July 21. Phone calls will not be taken.​
Each Racer may have up to 2 crew people with him. The crew must stay with the car and must leave race after immediately after car runs or risk the car being disqualified.
There will be many vendors starting with​
H & J Motorsports and Mufflex Performance Exhaust.

Reminder: If you are not on the Posted List DO NOT bring your vehicle as you will be turned away. NO ALTERNATES NEEDED.​
Friday​
$35 – 2 Day Crew/Spectator
$20 – 2 Day Child (6-11)
Under 6 Free
$35 – Test & Tune​
Saturday​
$20 – Spectator/Crew
$10 – Child (6-11)​
Under 6 Free

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nate - get back to Indy. Last time you guys were here no one had ever heard of Pinks.
Yeah, that was crazy. I think we had about 6 people in the stands. The 2009 schedule is in discussion as we speak.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
any chance you guys might bring an ALL OUT event to alabama international in Steele? i like the ALL OUT events much better than the regular PINKS. i did go to the PINKS event when you guys came, but was disappointed in the quality of the cars that ran. although marty and roger put on the best show i've ever seen on PINKS. kudos to them, we all knew they would.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Yeah, that was crazy. I think we had about 6 people in the stands. The 2009 schedule is in discussion as we speak.
Yup. LOL.

You guys filmed on a Tuesday of Tuesday Night Street Legals. I got there and the lane control guy Pedro (he was in video of the show if you know Pedro) was telling me "they've been here all day filming some show......"

LOL. Even guys who ended up getting airtime on the show didn't know what Pinks was.

I also heard there's a problem coming here becuase of NAPA's sponsorship of Pinks, and the fact that IRP of now called "O'Reilly Raceway Park."

Don't know if there's truth to that or not.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.