Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"A patient who nicknamed the massive three-pound growth on his shoulder “Chip” said that over the last 11 years it had started “smelling like rotten deer head” before starting to resemble the odor of “10 dead rats.” Appearing on the TLC hit show “Dr. Pimple Popper,” the patient, identified as Leonard, said he struggled to seek help because of his fears of visiting a doctor and being around sick people." https://www.foxnews.com/health/dr-p...massive-growth-that-smelled-like-10-dead-rats

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Get a life retard

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
My wife went to Dr Lee years ago (before her show) to have a cancerous growth removed from her chin. Incision was about 2 1/2 inches long & while it all went well, the scar looked like Frankenstein! She went to a plastic surgeon last year to have it repaired. Now you don’t even notice it. Like all TV shows, her demeanor is fake. She’s not the friendly person on show, she’s arrogant & an ass in person. Wife has has a few other cancerous growths removed but would never go back there. She won’t watch the show says she’s so fake. Her shop on Foothill was about 3 miles from our old house. A lot of our friends went to her & they all hate her. Several who still go there, go to the husband instead.

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can't believe that there is a show over this, heck I seen a kids game at Ghetto Walmart something to do with face pimple andit like squirts stuff out randomly.

·
Mother Hen
51,604 Posts
It's strangely fascinating to watch some of that stuff. If I had a growth like that start to come up, my ass would be at the doctor's office in a flash. I don't understand how people can let something like that get to three pounds and stinking like dead rats before they get it removed. I think so many people like to watch that stuff, because it is human nature to want to pop a pimple and remove the nastiness it contains. It reminds me of chimps picking stuff off of each other's bodies.

·
Registered
38,375 Posts
I can't believe that there is a show over this, heck I seen a kids game at Ghetto Walmart something to do with face pimple andit like squirts stuff out randomly.

Do a YouTube search for popping zits. Every one of them has millions of views. Not a turn-on for me, but admittedly I've watched a few of 'em.

·
Registered
38,375 Posts
Pretty sad when this is the best show on TLC. Have you noticed what they advertise?

Probably "The best pillow in the whole wide world" like every other channel on cable. I'd like to have what that guy spends on advertising....:shock:

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,065 Posts
I wish some guy with a huge boil on his taint would go in there and have her pop it! :p

·
Registered
38,375 Posts
TheRevII, I do not watch the [tube] on pimples.

Well...OK....don't recall saying you did. Don't make a habit of it myself, although I've seen a few of them. I just made the point that zit popping videos are quite the hit on YT.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
There's one surrounding Podiatry now.....warts, bunions, toenails, Hammer Toes, etc!

While you're searching YT....look up "ear wax"!!!

WTH!....put some gloves on!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts