Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dude walked off with a jar collecting money for Susan G Komen. :(

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-n...ls-charity-container-from-sub-shop-ar-298659/

A man entered a Brandon sub shop Sunday and stole a container of donations to help fight breast cancer, Hillsborough County deputies said.

It happened 3:43 p.m. at Jersey Mike's Subs, 10951 Causeway Blvd. The man, who is 5-feet, 5 inches to 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighs 160 to 180 pounds, took a Susan G. Komen charity container while store employees were distracted, deputies said.

He last was seen carrying a backpack and wearing a black shirt, red shorts, a black do-rag and black shoes.

Anyone with information may call deputies at (813) 247-8200 or Crime Stoppers at (800) 873-8477

·
Proud Canadian
2,734 Posts
What a dirtbag I go door to door to help raise money for cancer.My wife & sister are cancer survivors.

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Fuckin douchebag! people like this need an ass whoopin real bad............

The unfortunate part is, I can believe someone did it :(

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Apperantly the media is afraid to mention skin color down there too. Here in Chicago it isn't politically correct to mention skin color when describing a wanted suspect in a crime...

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Apperantly the media is afraid to mention skin color down there too. Here in Chicago it isn't politically correct to mention skin color when describing a wanted suspect in a crime...

Not if it's a white guy. Then they'll say it.."Suspect is a white male.." :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

They NEVER mention race when talking about a suspect.

How can you identify a suspect if you don't know what fucking race they are!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
That is almost as bad as I hear The Susan G. Komen program is. Lots of people making huge money in that organization.
go to guide star.com (I think that is the site ), they list most of these big charities and how much they bring in and how much they keep/spend/steal ect.

lance armstrong's is among ont the worst.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
I dont know if it's for real cause or another scam but i agree that any1 that steal from a good cause is a POS

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
The thief was probably Amish with blonde hair and blue eyes..........ya right.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts