Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a ton of photos... Here's my best shots from Friday's Testing, Qualifying, and Partying that Night...

http://www.grab-a-lane.com/forums/showthread.php?2726-NO-MERCY-*PICTURES*-Friday-Testing-amp-Qualifying-SGMP

Donald, thanks again for all your hard work making this race happen! You put together a badass show! HUGE PROPS/THANKS to ALL the RACERS and SPONSORS who came out to race and support the event!! :supz:

Also, I'll be posting more photos from the rest of the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) once I go through them all and pick out the good ones. I'll also be working on editing a compilation video, but that's going to take some time...

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Re: ~~~ **PICTURES** NO MERCY @ SGMP - Friday's Testing-Qualifying-&Partying!** ~~~

nice pics

·
Registered
56,906 Posts
Re: ~~~ **PICTURES** NO MERCY @ SGMP - Friday's Testing-Qualifying-&Partying!** ~~~

Great pics!! Figures there would be a blow up doll :smt103 :smt082:smt082

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts

Nice pictures man thanks.

·
Registered
9,057 Posts

kick ass pictures! thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
15,599 Posts

Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
850 Posts

Awesome pictures man. Please let me know if you have any of our X275 car in my avatar. thanks

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks guys

Awesome pictures man. Please let me know if you have any of our X275 car in my avatar. thanks
I still have to post my pictures from Saturday and Sunday.... I'm sure I have a few of your car, I'll make sure to post them if I do!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks guys, I'll be posting more tonight or tomorrow from the rest of the weekend...

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

Great pics! Thanks, hope to see some of the green mustang that was parked next to you guys!

·
Registered
31,526 Posts

Thanks guys, I'll be posting more tonight or tomorrow from the rest of the weekend...
Oh shit, does that mean keg stand pics are gonna make it ? Thought I was safe, lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

Oh shit, does that mean keg stand pics are gonna make it ? Thought I was safe, lol
The one where you were wearing a skirt should be posted soon!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts