1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Wrong fucking bumpers..........

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Did they come with the right ones? Seems like everyone's car is wrong....
The split bumper setup is more attractive no matter which fog lights the car has... Even if GM didn't release it that way... Besides the big turbo looks better without a stupid bumper in front of it... :rolleyes:

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
That's cause everyone wants to have a spilt bumper. Except me.
Not true, my next one will be a std. front (with fangs of course) also even though I dont care for them much it will have a three piece spoiler and must be an SS....
Just because I get tired of people thinkig they know WTF they are talking about when it comes to the front ends and the rear spoilers.
I will park those bitches right next to each other to more eaisily point out what you could actually get in 70....

Not that many acually give a fuck................

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Not true, my next one will be a std. front (with fangs of course) also even though I dont care for them much it will have a three piece spoiler and must be an SS....
Just because I get tired of people thinkig they know WTF they are talking about when it comes to the front ends and the rear spoilers.
I will park those bitches right next to each other to more eaisily point out what you could actually get in 70....

Not that many acually give a fuck................
Your car has the wrong wheels.

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
Your car has the wrong wheels.
LMAO !

True statement for sure, these Telstars weigh a freeking TON !
They will however stand up to Michigan potholes WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than that flyweight shit you non-street car guys run !

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn all i wanted was a picture. They all look good to me!!! Love your Carolina Blue.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
The split bumper setup is more attractive no matter which fog lights the car has... Even if GM didn't release it that way... Besides the big turbo looks better without a stupid bumper in front of it... :rolleyes:
they are not fog lights you dork, they are the freaken blinkers. :roll:

Bob

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,216 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
here is a black Comero.

not sure if it has the right bumpers though..............

·
Moderater
13,781 Posts

True...The first thing I did to my 73 Z28 was the RS bumpers...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts