Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was covering the True Street Event at Cordova Dragway this past weekend. There was some good action to be had, and a good kick off for the year. Here are a few pics, there are a bunch in the gallery (about 380). So please check them out and let me know what you think and what your favorite pics are.

Click here for Gallery

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
great shots man

·
F.T.W. KILL EM ALL
10,841 Posts
Nice Pics! Thanks for sharing. :cool:

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, if you do have the time please check out the gallery.

The lighting was different for sure as it came up over my left shoulder and settled in near direct sight of the shot. But if ya move around and kept checking your pics you can get some nice stuff from this track.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, if you do have the time please check out the gallery.

The lighting was different for sure as it came up over my left shoulder and settled in near direct sight of the shot. But if ya move around and kept checking your pics you can get some nice stuff from this track.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Nice pics man, you're getting pretty good at that! Tom's car looks really good on that launch pic!

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice pics man, you're getting pretty good at that! Tom's car looks really good on that launch pic!
Thanks and yes the car is running pretty good all around. Taking a little easier out of the hole still gets consistent 1.23-1.26 60'. Went 8.05 @ 171.

Great pics. What camera are you using?
I shoot with a Canon 50D

·
Regulator
35,374 Posts
Good stuff for sure! no bullet shirts?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts