Yellow Bullet Forums banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
6,236 Posts
Not gonna post a pic of the boom booms, but these two will do the job...

05758F99-B3C3-4404-9388-F87F3F8AB586.jpeg

I’ve had Dobies in the past but these two are the most protective ones I’ve ever had. They go from having a toy in their mouth wanting to play, to super pissed off in a split second. I would not want to fuck with either one of them, the black one will hurt ya, that red one would fuckin kill ya. They’ve gone after me a time or two walking into the house at night with no lights on, and man they don’t fuck around. They’ll protect anyone of the employees at work too, seen them come unglued on customers walking up behind them not making themselves known.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Corky would be a perfect name for that dog. Lol
Pretty much, yeah 😊

poor guy was really malnourished when we got him, still had the big block head, but with a skinny little ass.

I remember wondering what he'd finally turn out looking like with some weight on him,
pics of him way too skinny when we got him:
Screenshot_2020-06-03-23-23-32-1.png
Screenshot_2020-06-03-23-23-35-1.png

Don't worry tho, he's built like a brick shithouse now 😊❤👍

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
no need for pics just come by and see them in person.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,792 Posts

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Here's my new idea for the Police tear gas pepper spray truck. Put a set of nozzles all the way around the top of the truck and aim them all different. Have 2 pressurized tanks filled with pepper spray or teat gas. You could even put tear gas canister launchers on it. If all else fails and the protesters jump on the truck they could always electrify the damn thing like a tazer.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Okay, what's the story with the boating accident? I've seen it and heard it used many times. What's the origin? Is it from a movie or something?

101 - 117 of 117 Posts