Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live on East Coast.... Done shoveling 16" of snow....Day off of work...working out new scanner.... finally able to go thru pics of USSC Pro-Mod meet at E-town. Not sure if 90 or 91' Some of the best times I had.......

Middle pic... Cannon (outlaw) vs. Oddy (legal)... Oddy won best 2 out of 3 !!!!!

Oddy and Vandergriff were the reason I went to the track!!!!!

:party

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A couple of the pics may of been North east Outlaw Pro-Mod Association...... So long ago..... May be a little confused:confused::smt102:smt119

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those were some of the best races i ever went too! Do you remember the black 78-79 T-Bird that ran at etown with them?

Yeah....My engine builder "Monster" @PCHS built his motors. Rich Or Miguel....Having a brain fart right now... He def. Has pics. I will post them as soon as I speak to him....He would Win the Burnout contest all the time at the USSC meets...... Bad Bird......??????

·
20,189 Posts
Yeah....My engine builder "Monster" @PCHS built his motors. Rich Or Miguel....Having a brain fart right now... He def. Has pics. I will post them as soon as I speak to him....He would Win the Burnout contest all the time at the USSC meets...... Bad Bird......??????
Oh yea you gotta find some pics of that thing. I remember him at one of the MIR races doing a burnout so long he rolled all the way through the finish line and backed up faster than anyone ive ever seen. It was black and had a bunch of Kandy color strips on it.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
I got a home video of that race somewhere at home but no vcr to watch it

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Baggs i was at that race wasn't you with me???

I think that was your Grand National days When you had on you Z Cavariccis on!;)
i remember those days great pics thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Baggs i was at that race wasn't you with me???

I think that was your Grand National days When you had on you Z Cavariccis on!;)
We were there you were waxing henrys car with your t michael shirt and spandex pants with your leg warmer sox

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Lol! Don't be Hatin[QUOTE=vrelectric;5548675]We were there you were waxing henrys car with your t michael shirt and spandex pants with your leg warmer sox[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts