926 Posts
It's right here.

Kinda looks like Fallon.... LMAO

Just like Marcus said, "tons of room"

·
Super Moderator
49,126 Posts
Ya know......

For someone who is that irrelevant, he sure as hell is livin' deep in ya'lls heads.

·
Registered
9,097 Posts

·
Smuck
5,205 Posts
Ya know......

For someone who is that irrelevant, he sure as hell is livin' deep in ya'lls heads.
This thread appears to be in your head, you took the time to post in it instead of passing it by.

·
Super Moderator
49,126 Posts
This thread appears to be in your head, you took the time to post in it instead of passing it by.
Wrong Silly Sadie

When your love interest has many threads and they keep coming back up like a bad clam, it's gets hard not to notice.

·
Smuck
5,205 Posts
Wrong Silly Sadie

When your love interest has many threads and they keep coming back up like a bad clam, it's gets hard not to notice.
In your head now for sure.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Ya know......

The whole "in your head thing" is just some bullshit Marcus has used to try and divert since he has no excuse for his lies, failures and obnoxious behavior.
This really is the only forum hes not banned from, no other forum will tolerate him for very long, so this is our way of "self moderating" by embarrassing him repeatedly.
Hes an asshole, a liar and deserves every post about him, same as Baum.
I check this forum daily so if it takes a few posts to smack him to keep him in his place and try make others laugh at Marcus's expense, its worth the effort.
We do need some fresh material, I wish someone was local could get us an updated pic of his lack of progress, it would keep the thread moving along.

·
Registered
9,097 Posts
The whole "in your head thing" is just some bullshit Marcus has used to try and divert since he has no excuse for his lies, failures and obnoxious behavior.
This really is the only forum hes not banned from, no other forum will tolerate him for very long, so this is our way of "self moderating" by embarrassing him repeatedly.
Hes an asshole, a liar and deserves every post about him, same as Baum.
I check this forum daily so if it takes a few posts to smack him to keep him in his place and try make others laugh at Marcus's expense, its worth the effort.
We do need some fresh material, I wish someone was local could get us an updated pic of his lack of progress, it would keep the thread moving along.
Where the "APPLAUSE" button?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts