Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has some pics of a 62 to 67 Chevy II mini tub it would help me out a bunch thank you. Really help if there of a wagon but either or thank you again.

·
Registered
545 Posts
If anyone has some pics of a 62 to 67 Chevy II mini tub it would help me out a bunch thank you. Really help if there of a wagon but either or thank you again.
Check current projects at www.hrracecar.com 63 Chevy II currently getting mini tubed. Next project we will start is a 66 wagon mini tub. Several other mini tub projets in the customer pictures section. Hope these help....................Toni

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,516 Posts
Check current projects at www.hrracecar.com 63 Chevy II currently getting mini tubed. Next project we will start is a 66 wagon mini tub. Several other mini tub projets in the customer pictures section. Hope these help....................Toni
COOL SITE!;)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Kevin, I think you may be a little prejudice towards the blue pictures! See you at Commerce today maybe......Toni

·
Registered
116 Posts
What size drag radials are under your car. Im thinking about removing the stock wheel houses and run aftermarket tubs also did it give you a lot more room to run a taller tire and let you lower the car more?

·
Registered
545 Posts
315/60 if you are refering to the blue '79 Camaro. Wheel tubs and springs are moved in.................Toni

·
Registered
545 Posts
You mean that's not really his name? I'm confused!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts