·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is all i use now. i love that lens. Im sure ill get sick of it, but it is a awesome walk around lens for pits since your kinda crammed between trailers and people. its a bit distorted on the wide end, but i like that so its what i try to use.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Nice photos thanks.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
very nice pans bro! love slow(er) speed stuff... i don't get to shoot that way much anymore kinda miss it!

it was a juggle for me tryin to get the shots. trust me i missed a lot of good shots. for every one good pic, i have 5 or better bad pics. its a crap shoot if your out there tryin to get them all. Glad i was just shooting for the hell of it and had some fun while there.

Nice pan shots! Watch that 10-22 though, it likes to over saturate.
it doesnt help i like to over saturate my pics as well. i tend to over sharpen and over saturate my stuff, but thats what newbies do :):)

thanks for the compliments everyone.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So what shutter speeds did you end up with on these?

nothing jaw dropping slow as i was still trying to get my captures. i was playing with the f stop from 2.8 to 29 just to see how it was effecting the shots with the same usable light. shutter for the most part was in the 100-200 range. but on the low f-stop shots i was going up to 2500 on some to compensate for all the light coming in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts