Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16,791 Posts
Any pics of any of the other cars there or is that all you have?

·
Registered
16,791 Posts
Blue XJS Jag Convertible....................I raced the lime green mustang three times. You can see the tail end of the car behind Doug's mustang in the night shot.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I have only one shot of the Jag..... which was awesome by the way! :p But the pic I have of it is blurry. Sorry If I missed it. If its out the next time, I'll make a point of getting of good shot of it.

I was using a new lens that I am still getting used to, and I missed a bunch of shots all night.

Jim

·
Registered
16,791 Posts
I think I have only one shot of the Jag..... which was awesome by the way! :p But the pic I have of it is blurry. Sorry If I missed it. If its out the next time, I'll make a point of getting of good shot of it.

I was using a new lens that I am still getting used to, and I missed a bunch of shots all night.

Jim

No worries. I appreciate the coverage.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.... I'll be there next weekend as well. by the end of the night i got most of my camera disabilities worked out....so i should get even more and better shots next time. :p

BTW.... the photos you guys can see are very small.... the high res stuff I have looks even better.

Jim

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here are a couple of samples of higher res pictures...these are only 1 meg in size. the full size photos are around 3.5 - 4 megs in size.

All the cars that were there last night looked great.... I hope i can do them justice in my photos.

Thanks,
Jim

·
The Gear Rower
839 Posts
great pics!!!! do you have any other of mine..say launching or burnouts?

thanks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks.... and like I said. those are still not full resolution. only about 1/3rd.

I'll be out for the remainder of the events.... and I hope to get some even better shots still.

Jim

·
Registered
267 Posts
Feeling left out Rob? Or did Doug have somthing to do with this... lol

hes just upset cuz he can only beat me when i miss a shift :smt071

love the pics jim, this ones a great shot, coulda used a little more tire smoke, but still a sweet pic ;)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The night shots are tricky... the eposure length is much longer and if i don't start the photo at the right time and the car moves... the photo will be blurry. So less smoke, but a clearer image. lol

Much appreciate all the nice comments so far though. Thanks guys.

Jim

·
Registered
16,791 Posts
hes just upset cuz he can only beat me when i miss a shift :smt071

love the pics jim, this ones a great shot, coulda used a little more tire smoke, but still a sweet pic ;)

Hahahahahahahahahah...........................................just do the math gentlemen. Theres no way my jag should be running as close (1/2 car in the final) to Dougs mustang as it does. Either my jag is an overachiever or................................well...........................you know! :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
lol, half car eh?
im pretty sure it was closer to a full car and it was only the 1/8th...but whatever helps you sleep at night old man..............:)

BTW, love the avitar

1 - 19 of 19 Posts