Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few pics from the SGMP race this weekend...I have more pics on my myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/ellenliz74

Charles Hull's Radial Tire car

Michael Neal's Glass Doctor car Saturday before the crash

Puddin' Amanda Long's awesome radial car

Belford (EZ2004)'s great-looking new paint job

Chad Henderson's radial car-went 4.97 Fri night and was RU to Will

Purgin's Spurgeon Adkins back with his radial car

Will Stevenson Sat during qual-he is so consistent!

ORSCA 6.0 Champion Michael Strickland driving Clarence Cloud's other car

Lance Styck's new 10.5 car

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I did the night she posted it. I liked it to the rip off post in the negative feed back forum. Icant believe its just been noticed myself. I never miss that "stolen money green" Mustang.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
^he took a couple yb members with what was supposed to be a ati bullet proof trans..they end up being junk and this an that..

something like a total of 6g's or so he took people for.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Man if he is that bad of a dude somebody it going to clean his clock at an event he shows up to. Wonder if he will make it to the Bradenton race??

Any of the people who got shafted up for a cage match?? lol!

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
nothing like a mag-lite to get your point accross!!!!

im down with busting balls, hurting feelings and making fun, but never fuck with someones wife, mother, car or money.....

Tenfiver is lurking too

·
Registered
20 Posts
??

^he took a couple yb members with what was supposed to be a ati bullet proof trans..they end up being junk and this an that..

something like a total of 6g's or so he took people for.

Why dont you guys get your story straight.... First off i've never even owned an ATI trans....I did sell 3 PRO-X trannies on here... Dont recall them being junk....for the guys who did purchase the Pro-x's why dont you speak up and state whether they were junk or not?????? Total of 6g's?? where do u get your numbers??? Do u just make this shit up??

However i do owe mideastbusa $200 for a Weldon regulator!!

Louie L ............ If i owe people well over $6g's then tell them to speak up..... Lets cut the hear say to real reality!

CutlassRacer ............ I will be in BRADENTON.....

Bottom line is if ya dont know the facts then why post????

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Why dont you guys get your story straight.... First off i've never even owned an ATI trans....I did sell 3 PRO-X trannies on here... Dont recall them being junk....for the guys who did purchase the Pro-x's why dont you speak up and state whether they were junk or not?????? Total of 6g's?? where do u get your numbers??? Do u just make this shit up??

Louie L ............ If i owe people well over $6g's then tell them to speak up..... Lets cut the hear say to real reality!

Nice for you to show up.Got a question for you?Why the new name here?Do you accually think your fooling anyone here?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tom McDunnah............... Wasnt on here to "fool" anyone... Read my adds..... Would rather sale locally so buyer can inspect parts before purchase. I understand the name thats attached to me for my actions in the past but i cannot change that. It is what it is. Its water under the bridge!!!

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts

Wh have you asked members to send you checks under a different name? Did you not like your own name on your checks?

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Seems like there are many people on many websites that have had bad dealings with you. It just seems like there are too many people that have had bad dealings with you for them to all be wrong.

Just my take on the situation.

·
Registered
20 Posts
??

Seems like there are many people on many websites that have had bad dealings with you. It just seems like there are too many people that have had bad dealings with you for them to all be wrong.

Just my take on the situation.

I'm not saying anyone is wrong..... If i screwed you then i would owe you something....money or parts????? If i've screwed anyone here then why want they speak up?? I did get into some shit back in 2000 that i'm not proud of...but i cant change it or hide it... it is what it is...... Its simply as this states...

I do owe mideatbusa $200 for a Weldon regulator.....if i have screwed or owe anyone a red dime on here please speak up... Maybe this will cut the BS...

·
Administrator
136,854 Posts
I'm not saying anyone is wrong..... If i screwed you then i would owe you something....money or parts????? If i've screwed anyone here then why want they speak up?? I did get into some shit back in 2000 that i'm not proud of...but i cant change it or hide it... it is what it is...... Its simply as this states...

I do owe mideatbusa $200 for a Weldon regulator.....if i have screwed or owe anyone a red dime on here please speak up... Maybe this will cut the BS...
Actually you are the most popular person in the negative feedback section here. People are more than welcome to look how great you handle yourself before disappearing... only to come back with a different screen name asking for checks to be mailed to a different name. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.. its probably a fucking duck... now go fuck yourself and never come back!!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,933 Posts
yeah sorry i got some of it wrong but i do remember reading a story on here that dealt with you and you owned people for 2 trans that where over 3k each or some shit..i'm sure monty or tom could dig the shit up and put you on blast and make this a damn sticky..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts