Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some photos I took. If you look closely you might spot some YB members. :p the red second gen is a member here. the black galaxie is a friends along with the yellow early 50's chevy vert.

here are the pics

I have plenty lol

·
Registered
11,764 Posts

Any more shots of this? I like the square body chevy's.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no sorry. not besides the other two above where you can see the side in the pics. Those are all I got of it. It looked awesome in orange though.

·
Registered
11,764 Posts
no sorry. not besides the other two above where you can see the side in the pics. Those are all I got of it. It looked awesome in orange though.
That's why I was askin, I like that orange on it.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Thanks for posting these! I was pretty pleased with the way the event went off, and the city leaders seem to be very happy as well. I'm meeting with them this week to see what we can do to improve it for next year.

-Brad

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for posting these! I was pretty pleased with the way the event went off, and the city leaders seem to be very happy as well. I'm meeting with them this week to see what we can do to improve it for next year.

-Brad
Thank you Brad, it was a awesome event. Huge turn out and super fun. One of the best cruise in's I've ever seen in the area. Was a blast.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No problem. Was a great event. Loved it. I'll support it every year I can!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts