Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
RAKER
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to a news report a 15 year old girl died due to serious head and internal injuries, at least 11 people were wounded in this accident. All victims were members of the same family and were brought to the hospital. The pickup driver was speeding and lost control because of "a fault in the highway

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=674_1274087598

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Didn't look like an accident to me. It looked like the driver swerved the vehicle several times playing games, and it just so happens that someone was just filming up the street at that time. That was so staged, but it turned out bad!!!

·
Registered
26,607 Posts
That was sad to see.

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
thats pretty phucked up...! there was a accident west of my town a few years back when some hillbilly's had a bunch of kids in the back of a pick up, I think there was 10 kids and two adults.. well they were traveling a back road and ran a stop sign and got hit by a gravel truck...killed them all.

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
thats pretty phucked up...! there was a accident west of my town a few years back when some hillbilly's had a bunch of kids in the back of a pick up, I think there was 10 kids and two adults.. well they were traveling a back road and ran a stop sign and got hit by a gravel truck...killed them all.
thats when Michigan outlawed the riding in back of trucks it was 10 lil kids and 2 moms happened on clear day in summer they where on there way to lake to go swimming.

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
thats when Michigan outlawed the riding in back of trucks it was 10 lil kids and 2 moms happened on clear day in summer they where on there way to lake to go swimming.
you got it....didn't it happen right by Hanover High school...?

I tried to google it but couldn't find anything.

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
you got it....didn't it happen right by Hanover High school...?

I tried to google it but couldn't find anything.
No closer to Concord it was horrible there was a guy getting his son off bus by hanover school 2-3 yrs ago that a kid driving to fast hit the dad and killed him right after the dad tossed the boy in the yard to safety.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
That is stupid, the driver needs his ass whipped. That is why I never ride in the back of a truck unless its someone I REALLY trust. Even then its dangerous. This shit happened to a kid when we were in high school, couple guys were acting like idiots, he got threw out. He lost one of his eyes and his face is still messed up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts