Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Ok, WTF was the purpose of doing that. That has got to be stupid enough to be considered suicide by stupidity.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Looked like 10 in the bed and three in the cab. The guy that was under the truck on that last roll looked like he came out of the cab. There were two left in the cab when the truck came to rest.

Makes me wonder why someone happened to be there filming that...They were specifically looking to film that truck--zoomed in up the road and came back, the focused on the truck while it was coming.

-Brad

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,304 Posts
DAMN TEXTING......

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looked like 10 in the bed and three in the cab. The guy that was under the truck on that last roll looked like he came out of the cab. There were two left in the cab when the truck came to rest.

Makes me wonder why someone happened to be there filming that...They were specifically looking to film that truck--zoomed in up the road and came back, the focused on the truck while it was coming.

-Brad
the ones in the back came out of it in about the best shape..

HERE..HOLD MY CORONA!

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
what in the fuck was that

·
Registered
37,508 Posts
Exactly what I was thinking. Looks like it was some sort of staged scene that somehow went horribly wrong.

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts