Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Sure packs a Kick doesn't it. My GF has a Polished Stainless Taurus 85 and She didn't like it when I gave her some +p's:-D

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
A Taurus Model 85 ultra-lite yesterday @ the gun show,and must say it suprised me how acurate the litte snubby is
.38spcl + p jhp's.
At G.R. Brown show? I was there Saturday.

·
102,312 Posts
WGTTMFF

·
Registered
297 Posts
5.0 is that the one that's part titanum and weighs like 12-13oz. Let us know how you like it down the road. Someday I want to get a snubbie but just been hearing a lot of bad press about Taurus.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I've heard bad things about Taurus also but from experience I couldn't be happier. I own 25+ hand guns ranging from glocks to sigs. I have a Taurus ultralight .38, a pt145 mellinum and a 24/7. I'm actually looking for a judge now. I've never had any of the issues people bitch about and I shoot a lot!. Aside from my glock 32 the mellinum is probably one of my favorite guns to shoot.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5.0 is that the one that's part titanum and weighs like 12-13oz. Let us know how you like it down the road. Someday I want to get a snubbie but just been hearing a lot of bad press about Taurus.
No you are thinking of the air weights by S&W.

Since I got it Sunday I put 150 rds down range and I'm very pleased with it.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
A Taurus Model 85 ultra-lite yesterday @ the gun show,and must say it suprised me how acurate the litte snubby is
.38spcl + p jhp's.[/QUOTE

I have one of these myself. My buddies were busting my balls for not getting a s&W but, the gun has never let me down and is pretty accurate.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
.38spcl + p jhp's.[/QUOTE

I have one of these myself. My buddies were busting my balls for not getting a s&W but, the gun has never let me down and is pretty accurate.
I've fired both and quite frankly I like the Taurus better and $100.00 or so chaeper also.

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
.38spcl + p jhp's.
thats what i carry..the hammerless body makes it easy to slip in my pocket.and its loud as hell!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts