Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And here it is!

I did a mini review of the XDS that the store had as a range gun in another thread.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I cant believe they actually got one to sell. I shot the rental last week. I want one.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Basicly the same thing I got on Sunday. Can't wait to shoot mine though...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was #3 on the list. I think I got on the list not long after it debuted at Shot Show.

Hey bad466 is my write up in the thread you started on the XDS about what you thought?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I was #3 on the list. I think I got on the list not long after it debuted at Shot Show.

Hey bad466 is my write up in the thread you started on the XDS about what you thought?
Yep, had quite a bit of snap to it. I still want one though. The only other small 45 I have shot was my brother in laws Kimber crimpson carry, I actually liked the XDS better.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I gave $530 for mine, a buddy had his name on one at another shop, they called him said it was in, $570, Told em he'd pass.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$582 OTD, MSRP on them is $599.

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
I sold 6 yesterday;)

·
Senor Frog
8,949 Posts
They are pretty nice,the stupid holster and mag pouches they can keep IMO
I messed with one last week and I like the fit and finish (for a tupperware gun)
My LGS said 529 bucks for me if I want one,I think he can do better :)

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
March is finally here! I picked mine up at Magnum Force in Monroe today.I was #3 on the list.

Took it home and fired 6 rounds of FMJ "ball" ammo, 6 rounds of cheap steel case ammo & 6 rounds of hollow point defense rounds. It cycled them all flawlessly.

Colt Gold Cup, Ruger SR40C, Springfield XDS & Ruger SR22P size comparison.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've only had a chance to put 100 rounds of FMJ and 11 rounds of hollow points through mine. 100% so far!

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
March is finally here! I picked mine up at Magnum Force in Monroe today.I was #3 on the list.

Took it home and fired 6 rounds of FMJ "ball" ammo, 6 rounds of cheap steel case ammo & 6 rounds of hollow point defense rounds. It cycled them all flawlessly.

Colt Gold Cup, Ruger SR40C, Springfield XDS & Ruger SR22P size comparison.

You actually fire steel cased ammo in your guns(pistols)? Wow.......

1 - 20 of 37 Posts