Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couldn't pass up the deal. I am keeping the roller (have to take the engine out for the guy, part of the deal)Its an 88 SS Monte with:

400 small block
400 turbo with transbrake
Moser 9" with 33 spline axles, 4.10 gears, spool
All MSD ignition
Autometer guages
4" Harwood bolt on hood
Be Cool Radiator
Manual steering box
Prostars with new front runners and 29x10 slicks
Anti roll bar
Drag shocks
6pt cage
10 gallon cell
10an fuel system
Dual Optima red top batteries

It only has one race seat so if I keep it I will need to get some interior and some side marker lamps.

Have really no idea what I am going to do with it, the deal was there and I had the cash so I bought it. He needed to sell it to buy another car and needed the space.

It was raining pretty good here today so these are the best pics I could get.

First thing I did after the pictures was take the stickers off and clean it up on the outside. I will go through it and give my usual touches on it with paint and such to have it standing tall.

Have no clue what my plans are, anyone wanna buy an 88 Monte roller????:cool::cool:

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya like the driveway huh? lol. This is my first place, plan is do the driveway and then build a bigger garage. Here is my other Monte out in the yard...haha

·
Registered
450 Posts
the car is clean. I was surprised to see a illinois car that was that clean. the frame is solid and the bottoms of the doors show no repair. the car would be nice if someone put interior in it and drove it. the power windows still work. (even the front sway bar is still hooked up) lol

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Nice car, how's the white one run?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Don't think I am willing to part it out. Once I get the engine out and all I will take inventory if I want to let it go and such. I'd take offers on it but know what it would take to make it move. The white car runs in the 10's n/a right now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.