Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had a Mossberg MMR tactical, wasn't the best built AR on the market but someone made me an offer on it that I couldn't refuse so I boxed it up and delivered it to him this afternoon. On my way home stopped in the local gun store to see a friend and they happened to have a Sig Sauer m400 enhanced on the shelf. I brought it home for less than I sold that Mossberg for. While I was there I picked up a Magpul ACS stock and a Magpul pistol grip to add to my M&P 15. I'd say I had a pretty good night.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd also like to add that Palmetto State Armory is not gouging prices from what I could tell. Their ammo prices have gone up but that is based on prices form their suppliers and their gun prices are all still in line with msrp or under.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
I can't believe you found one on the shelf. The sig is a very good rifle. Nice pick up.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
our local large gun shop always has at least 5 ar's they are 1999.00 ea ...............

·
Sizeable Member
7,734 Posts
There's a place near here that is still selling them for $999.99. Not sure what make. They announced on their FB page that they would have 15 last Saturday, first come first serve. There were over 50 people at the door when they opened. One guy who got one tried to sell it for a big markup right there in the parking lot. He got tossed out when the staff found out about it.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I picked up a Sig m400 also with the scope .. What kind of sites (iron) can be used with the scope? Also the local gun shop has a flattop colt m4 piston rod and want 2299 they also have m4 with detach carrying handle and are at 1895 .. The higher priced one could have bought in 2011 for 1300 ..
Also ordered mag's from thermold for 13 something ea..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts