Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Step up to the plate...... you got balls or you don't.... suck it up bunch of phucking girls.... show your girls tits on my thread "post you girl wife" or get the FUCK OUT .... now I feel a little better...now go phuck off ...........l

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,995 Posts
You're starting to sound like that whiny Coops who's always bitching about something.:p
oh yeah in on 1

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
11111111111oneoneoneoneoneeleven

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats all you got..... tired of people talking about the bullet and sit back and watch the show...... I came in with gun's blazing... so what's the prob...

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
don't wanna brag but my first post is ONE of the hottest threads on here...... so jack on and off luckers.... trade your pussy's in for dicks and show your girls.... no dudes please or you"ll get beat @ the next race if we find you......show true american pride ....English for "show your girls tits...."

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
come with it bitches...... I am about to go to bed, you will step up while I am sleeping so I can read this and phuck up my lunch of brick oven pizza tommorow... (slice of spice Jay) I have 1 hour for lurkers to step up..... next move is I write all your pussy ass names down and have the shit bomb dropped down every time your here.............. your choice.... I wear boxers...take your fucking sissy shorts off.....

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Go fuck yourself:p

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
If you were as bad ass as you make yourself out to be, you could get girls to show you their tits themselves. Asking their boyfriends/husbands to do it for you shows you are incapable, thus weak.

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If you were as bad ass as you make yourself out to be, you could get girls to show you their tits themselves. Asking their boyfriends/husbands to do it for you shows you are incapable, thus weak.
you ***...... I see all the tits I want...... hate on it and you'll sure as shit get smashed.... on more smart ass to add to the books....

1 - 20 of 84 Posts