Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week i deposited a $2250 check from my Bank of America account into my Regions account. Check cleared BOA and never went into my regions account. I visited the branch yesterday and the lady said check was alterted in their fraud department it may not cash and to return. I said by who they said BOA. I said bullshit the checked cleared my bank and showed them the proof it cleared. Regions customer service then says they will contact BOA to verify and account will be updated at noon. I call back and the regions branch said BOA said check was insufficient funds. I already proved the check cleared so i visited BOA to file a claim and get my money back. BOA said when a check clears there is nothing you can file or dispute. BOA also said they didn't alert anyone of anything not possible. So i went to a different regions branch with the proof again and the managers card from BOA for them to verify directly. Regions tells me another story check has a seven day hold due to fraud suspension they wouldn't let me talk with customer service. So i step outside and call customer service they new who i was now and changed story again telling me BOA wants check returned. Needless to stay that caused a fuck you regions you will hear from my lawyer. Later that day i get a call from regions corporate security asking me if i threatened customer service with bodily harm. I laughed and said i told them get ready for legal action. BOA didn't do a fucking thing and cleared the check now i'm out the money. I can't get ahold of the regions area supervisor and have no choice but to get ahold of my lawyer and file a complaint with State of Florida financial dept to file a complaint. Anyone else ever seen this before?

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
i know regions will charge 20 dollars to cash their own check if you dont have an account with them. im self employed and i dont trust anyone, so i get them cashed immediately. i hate the scumbags.
best of luck to you.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Next time, withdraw cash from BOA and deposit cash into Reunion.

Better yet, find a good local credit union and tell BOA and Reunion to kiss your grits.

·
Registered
920 Posts
i just recently stoped using regions also.... charging 4 bucks everytime i use my debit card!! doubt that. im fixing to start burrying jars in my back yard lol. hell with a bank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts