Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats all i have to say................................................. moving to texas

·
Dr. Greenthumb
2,659 Posts
What part of IL are you from ? I lived in S. IL for about 10 years. Thats where my dad is from. About an hour from St. Louis.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
Thats all i have to say................................................. moving to texas
What, don't ya want to stick around for the 66% state income tax increase? Well, phuck ya too! :smt082 j/k

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Don't forget the big increase in corporate taxes. A 46% increase both are retroactive to the first of the year. I hoped everyone in Indiana enjoys our jobs. They are definately leaving now.

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Someone has to pay those pensions and healthcare for the state union workers.

They all got their raises this year. Chicago Fire Fighters got a nice 10% RAISE over 5 years. They wanted 26%. Nice to work for the government huh? Get raises when the company is broke.

Look at the state budget. It's all about pensions and healthcare.

Until government employees get the point that they are over paid and have out of control benefits, expect this from many other states.

And I hope they don't get bailed out by the FED. I am not sure why someone in one state should bail out the corruption in another state.

Don't worry, as long as the middle class has money to take, they will take it and pay off their state employee union hacks.

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Just dont try to make Texas like the place you left

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Plenty of room for beer drinking, car racing, working, TAX PAYING, non leeching, non retards down here.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Our local teachers got 100% increase in the the last ten years. That's 10% a year. I agree they were underpaid but not anymore. Makes me feel really good with no kids.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I wish I could move away too, unfortunately I have my parents to look after and they are not going anywhere. This tax increase is a bunch of bullshit................

·
T/S 368E
33,440 Posts

Blame the idiots that voted for these morons, tax & spend, you know exactly what to expect.
More free food for dead beats, fine, more taxes.
More free housing for the dead beats, fine, more taxes.
More free money for skanks that can't keep their legs closed, fine, more taxes.
Paying double for labor on government road & building projects, fine, more taxes.

We just had an election, and they did the same damn thing again, so don't blame us that have a clue!!

·
Bracket racer
5,194 Posts
Yeah bunch of BS. Its ok for them to take money out of my pocket but if i were to not pay them (take money out of theres) I would be hauled off to jail and then get fined. Selling everything. Buying a big MH. and living in that. Going to become a legal (illigal immagrant) work for cash only and live where I want and not pay property taxes too which keep going up. Yet i havent had a raise in 5+ years and actually had a 40% pay cut last year. Cant squeeze blood from a turnip.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Fuck THORPES CORVETTE AND BODY SHOP in O'Fallon, Illinois.
Tim Thorpe fucking crook who tried to steal my 69 triple black Hemi roadrunner.
Made me have to sue the fuck and come out there 3 times to retrieve my junk.Took me 3 years to get it back.
hope he dies of fucking testicular cancer.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts