Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't get it, they are bitchin' about being poor and having no opportunities? I came to work at 5:30 this morning and I'm still here! Are these people allergic to work? I wish I could take the week off just to go complain about the things in the world I don't like. Does anybody else see the disconect here or is it just me?

Just my two cents...After paying my quarterly taxes its all I have left...

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
so you whole-heartedly agree with the disparity between average worker pay vs CEO pay? You're ok with big banks getting bailed out and not returning the favor?

They're not exactly protesting *every* person/company making money, only the super greedy.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
so you whole-heartedly agree with the disparity between average worker pay vs CEO pay? You're ok with big banks getting bailed out and not returning the favor?

They're not exactly protesting *every* person/company making money, only the superu greedy.
Get a job and work your way up. Invent something. Start a company. Don't bitch about people that did just that. My job sucks and I'm poor. But I'm saving to start a company so I can make good money and take care of my family. It's called work ethic, and a lot of those people don't have it.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

They're not exactly protesting *every* person/company making money, only the super greedy.
Maybe not the bailouts but all of those people can go chase the ball just as hard as any ceo has, but they instead just chose to comlaine about their position in life rather than do something about it. When you want parts for your racecar you don't complain about it, you go out and earn the money to buy them.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Im not ok with bailing out banks but how are they supposed to return a favor to me?:rolleyes:

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
Get a job and work your way up. Invent something. Start a company. Don't bitch about people that did just that. My job sucks and I'm poor. But I'm saving to start a company so I can make good money and take care of my family. It's called work ethic, and a lot of those people don't have it.
and might I ask how is it you know first-hand they don't have it?

·
Registered
20,111 Posts
Every minute spent bitching is one less minute for making $$$$

That is a fact

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

Because all they have to do is camp out at wall street, shit on cop cars, smoke weed, openly fuck in public, bitch, moan, smoke more dope, shit behind a bush, ask for donations, stink like hell..etc..etc..
May i quote Ron White " Them people got a whole lot of quit in em"
Stupid hippie dippie bed wetting thumb sucking nut swinging libereal dipshits!!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Look at them half of them haven't had a bath in a week and most of the rest have a ring in their lip or nose or what ever, pretty much narrows up where they are going to get a job!

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Sitting around complaining and protesting vs going to do something about their situations. That's what I see. They are asking for personal debt forgiveness. They want the gov to create jobs with money we don't have,that they won't work. And one has to assume they are sucking from the gov teet through unemployment benefits at the minimum. People with jobs can't take weeks off to protest other people.with jobs.

·
Pics of wife?
4,204 Posts
Im not ok with bailing out banks but how are they supposed to return a favor to me?:rolleyes:
stop being selfish, they have no obligation to return a favor to you, you didn't solely bail them out.

They received a bailout from the public, and a lot of that public feels like it should be repaid. Through political connections they received operating capital to keep from going under, now that the waters are more calm the generosity is not being reciprocated.

You got BofA stating they have a *right to make a profit*. I know plenty of people working full time trying to make ends meet, it's rough for a lot of people. These big corporations were all like "how can we help the economy if we go bankrupt?". Well they got help, a lot of it, now why not return the favor?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Because all they have to do is camp out at wall street, shit on cop cars, smoke weed, openly fuck in public, bitch, moan, smoke more dope, shit behind a bush, ask for donations, stink like hell..etc..etc..
May i quote Ron White " Them people got a whole lot of quit in em"
Stupid hippie dippie bed wetting thumb sucking nut swinging libereal dipshits!!
Classic and 100% true...

·
Registered
20,111 Posts
stop being selfish, they have no obligation to return a favor to you, you didn't solely bail them out.

They received a bailout from the public, and a lot of that public feels like it should be repaid. Through political connections they received operating capital to keep from going under, now that the waters are more calm the generosity is not being reciprocated.

You got BofA stating they have a *right to make a profit*. I know plenty of people working full time trying to make ends meet, it's rough for a lot of people. These big corporations were all like "how can we help the economy if we go bankrupt?". Well they got help, a lot of it, now why not return the favor?
The bank bailouts have been repaid......with interest

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Without rich people,who would regular Joes work for? Rich greedy companies hire people,the people they hire and the companies pay taxes that our government wastes on people that are out protesting the greedy companies.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
I don't get it, they are bitchin' about being poor and having no opportunities? I came to work at 5:30 this morning and I'm still here! Are these people allergic to work? I wish I could take the week off just to go complain about the things in the world I don't like. Does anybody else see the disconect here or is it just me?

Just my two cents...After paying my quarterly taxes its all I have left...
I do not support them either, but will say this much ... There isnt that much work out there to be had. It really depends on where you live and what your looking for.

Back in the day ... ( 78-84 ) if I ever needed work, I was never out longer than it took me to make 3 phone calls. Sometimes it took me a week to make those calls, but thats all it took. Now, if I needed a job, in the area I live in I would be lucky to find a job paying 10-12 $ an hr. And if one popped up I would be on it right then and there. And would continue looking for something else.

Friends of mine Son who are 18-24 yrs' old have had to go into the Military to get a steady job. Other than that they were bouncing from to job every 3-9 months. And these are educated people ( mainly Computer Tech, Internet, Web Design and such ).

So not all of these people are " allergic to work or dont want to.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Without rich people,who would regular Joes work for? Rich greedy companies hire people,the people they hire and the companies pay taxes that our government wastes on people that are out protesting the greedy companies.
I have never seen a poor guy give anybody a job!

1 - 20 of 79 Posts