Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
4 days at the Yellow Bullit Nats.. can't seem to get motivated to clean out the trailer ...

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Just finished a nice big sandwich and know I should go and work on my engine. I'll get up in a few.

·
Registered
13,634 Posts
I almost said phuck it and didn't reply to this thread.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
Too hot - you have the right attitude! Grab a beer or twelve and wait it out!

·
Information Desk
1,943 Posts
I probably shouldn't eat another burger fresh off of the grill..... phuck it, where's the damn ketchup?

·
AVAST
1,350 Posts
114 out here. Definately a phuck it attitude.

·
Registered
13,346 Posts
Just finished a nice big sandwich and know I should go and work on my engine. I'll get up in a few.

I lied, never got off the couch. Nice nap and watching the US Nats.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Fuck all of it...... give a fuck is gone. What little I had is long gone now. Id much rather stab my self with a knife than give a fuck again.

·
Mother Hen
51,808 Posts
Got back in town late last night from Savannah. Had some good fried oysters, dipped my toes in the ocean and drove home last night in the storms. I took today off to recover. lol

·
Banned
15,567 Posts
All weekend long and just said, "Phuck it, time for the garage to be cleaned out." It is amazing how much junk you can collect in 4 years.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
Said phuck it and walked to the garden as the sun got behind the trees. Didn't go yesterday, phuck had to pick 20# of tomatos. That was almost like work........

·
El Diablo
12,395 Posts
I push mowed until it ran out of gas (about 2 passes around shit), said phuck it and didn't even fire up the rider. Went into work and piddled with the stock car I'm building. Bought 4 steaks on the way home. I'm about to griil those and take a nap.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts