Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Administrator
136,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will start off by saying this was one of the best events of the year. The little lady and I had a great time and everything was going perfect till Sunday!!

We are ready to leave to head to the airport. When we got to the car the front tire was flat.. So I think.. No big deal I will head over to Mickey Thompsons trailer and see if they can hook me up. Well, when I asked they said they only sell tires for race cars.. Great.. What a bunch of phucksticks..

So someone recommended I look for the Goodyear trailer since they make tires for slow ass rental cars.. We walked around for an hour before finding the trailer..

Well, my phuckin luck.. there was no one there to help us out!! Below is the picture of the trailer when we found it..

·
Registered
396 Posts
It wouldn't have mattered even if you did find help at the trailer, they were probably all sold out after seeing the destruction that happened Saturday night in the rental car race! :p

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,632 Posts
I do have to give props tho.. I think we seen a cow back there so if we would have not made it back we could have at least ate something..
HHHMMMM TASTY

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Monty, this is why I hate you. If your wife wasnt there you'd have chicks fighting to change your busted rubber.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts