Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some photoshop help if i can get it. i have the program but dont know a damn thing about it and want to get this done. thanks to any that can help

i have 2 images i need worked on.

first one i need the logo separated from the white background, so ts just the logo. or a very small black border for a background if possible.

second one i need cut up a bit. i need the sprocket, building, mountains, the red bull logo, the word red bull, and the words round up, to all be separate images. again no, or little black background

·
The Enemy
22,068 Posts
First logo appears to have a transparent background?

For the 2nd logo, zoom in on the image, and use the lasso tool. Outline what you want cut out and then copy and paste, or crop.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im making a video with it in them, and when imported it comes with a white background attached to each. i will give it a try though

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
here's the first one:

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Dom - I've done the first one for you.... what's your email addy??

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here's the first one:

i still want the other spiral thing, just not the attached white background when i go to load it to the movie. thank you though

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Gotchya.

I couldn't separate layers with that .gif file.

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
I got it for him, Coupe.... no biggie...

you wanna do the red bull one??

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, i dont know what im doing apparently. i used aprils, and astros image, both look like coupes image (but with the swirl). they have a large white square around them. is there a way for me to get rid of that?

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
the program you're using is apparently saving them as a jpg or whatever.

The Gif or PSD that I sent you and the one that kickinAstro sent had the white deleted. What program are you using?

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pinnacle ultimate studio 12, its not the video program cause when i view them in a picture viewer they have a white background also. in photshop its checkered, but as soon as i save it out its white.

might just have to deal with it i guess

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
the .gif file that I sent to you, it's transparent.... so however you are saving it, it's not saving the layer... it's "flattening" it

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Also - the picture viewer that you're using... you do realize that in anything OTHER than Photoshop, it will have the same background as whatever it's on??

Like on here, it'll be grey-ish...

·
aka OutlawChick
17,070 Posts
Hey - I didn't wanna hog the bull...

I'm being NICE here... so stfu

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i didnt get it to work, but i am tryin something different in the movie and think it might work. ill post the movie after i am. which probably wont be tonight.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts