Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
The Green Corvette was just there testing but the rest are.
Dont tell the "ballers" of chitown about this... they'll shit their pants. LOL!!

Dont get me wrong though... I am all about "run whatcha brung". If I get my car back together, i might just have to take a trip out for this. :D

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Dont tell the "ballers" of chitown about this... they'll shit their pants. LOL!!

Dont get me wrong though... I am all about "run whatcha brung". If I get my car back together, i might just have to take a trip out for this. :D
Come on down the waters fine:)

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Come on down the waters fine:)
I'd love to... but, I gotta fix my car first. Got any videos?

I'd tell ya to bring those guys up to RSD...but, I think you'll scare our crowd to death... LOL!!! but, at the same token, they do act like they are "gods gift" to grudge racing sometimes. Maybe, it would be a good thing after all? LOL

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
I'd love to... but, I gotta fix my car first. Got any videos?

I'd tell ya to bring those guys up to RSD...but, I think you'll scare our crowd to death... LOL!!! but, at the same token, they do act like they are "gods gift" to grudge racing sometimes. Maybe, it would be a good thing after all? LOL

Why don't YOU go down and race those cars for some cash and not the pride bullshit?

·
Registered
3,644 Posts

Dont worry about that guy.... he wouldnt try either with your crowd.... LOL!!!

Although, it looks like my car would fit in nicely. :D

If I can get it fixed in time, I'll try to make it there for sure. Looks like fun to me. :D

1 - 20 of 62 Posts