Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the invite Ray. GREAT BOARD. Hello to Monty too!!!

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Geno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This place is better than most. You can speak your mind, you can link pictures to your site and not get yelled at!!!! Keep the great pictures coming. Be nice if you could make it to Cecil on Sat. Your Mark Viii would look good in the car show. Ray 8)

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geno was almost banned from Go Drag racing for linking picture to his meassage board. Kind of like when I do it from here. LOL RAY :shock:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Abuse against me is fine, I am used to it. My Girlfriend is Scandanavian and 21 so i am used to it!! LOL!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Get real Mark. How exactly did I almost cost you track access, get a grip brother. YOU crated YOUR own problems my friend, ask Dave Milcareck for all of you tht want to believe this pile of BS!

Oh my god my world will fall apart because you deactivated me!!! OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thats funny you mentioned how many boards you are on because other then owning and administrating a ton of boards as well as being a member of about 50 or so that you THINK YOUR board is the one I am referring too. LMAOO!! Dont Flatter yourself brother, please.

YOUR the one tht LIES his ass of to Joe Sway Jr. telling him I am taking pictures and selling them and all just to TRY to keep me off the track because I take KILLER pics with my SHIT camera and you can't take it. GROW UP!

Someone PLEASE BAN this idiot.

·
16,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark, let's drop it. I could go into how you locked me out because I posted a gDR t-shirt and lots of other shit over the years. I was one of the founding members of gDR and promoted it everywhere. So if you don't like what I have to say here, don't come to my section. This board deletes nobody post or nobody. You have oviously had problems with me for some reason over the years. As far as what's happened between you and Geno is your business. Please keep it off here. We don't need the drama. It called business, handle it, just like I do with my business. Geno takes great pictures, period. He has never done anything to me, so I'll be the judge. Thanx for you opinion. Ray

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
Second this board will not delete posts if they are not way outta line!! We will not ban members either as this board is geared towards letting racers and such hang loose and kick back. This is Ray's section and he can run it the way he wants. I trust Ray with this section and he has never let me down..

Third, this made some good reading but didn't get a chance to see NoRiceHere's reply before it was edited by the author. :( This stuff should have been in the trash or be trashed section).. LOL :lol:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Ray is the man. I trust him.

Thaks for the compliment on the 69 pic. Thats Henry Jacksons ALL MOTOR Camaro. He is a good friend of many years and rips up on the power adder guys.

The car is amazing to see and see run!

·
Administrator
136,629 Posts
Geno do you sell these photo's? I know a few people who would like some and also others who may be interested in them...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sure thing, cheaper then anyone out there too. I do full photoshoots for dirt too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts