Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great pics. I got down there for the first round of the quick 8. Great to see the guys from J&E win another.Were you the guy doing the video on the starting line?
Greg
Nah IDK who that is. I always see him taping but its never online. I was wearing my YB shirt today i'm only 17 so i'm sure you could pick me out of a crowd but i'll be at Cecil tomorrow in my Al-Anabi Shirt.

·
20,209 Posts
yep i hope them guys make it over to cecil! hell the chandlers called about a hour ago and there on the way now! 7 hours to go. plus joe martin is coming up southeastern va which is about 5 hours. should be a good race. were headed out at 8am.

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep i hope them guys make it over to cecil! hell the chandlers called about a hour ago and there on the way now! 7 hours to go. plus joe martin is coming up southeastern va which is about 5 hours. should be a good race. were headed out at 8am.
You leave at 8 and your still up lol! We'll be leaving a little earlier tomorrow with all the darn shore traffic. Now tomorrow is only a 10% chance of rain! It said mostly sunny and 86!

·
20,209 Posts
You leave at 8 and your still up lol! We'll be leaving a little earlier tomorrow with all the darn shore traffic. Now tomorrow is only a 10% chance of rain! It said mostly sunny and 86!
ill be up another hour iam sure! you better get your young ass to bed LOL

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill be up another hour iam sure! you better get your young ass to bed LOL
AAHHHHH I won't leave my house until 11:30 I guess(Me and my dad don't want to hit that damn shore traffic) so I'll get a good 9 hours.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.