Yellow Bullet Forums banner

221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Been lurking here for a little while so I thought it was time I posted something. I'm from Sydney Australia and recently bought a Nikon D7200 to replace my old Nikon D40X. Shoot mostly at car shows and at my local track Sydney Dragway.
Here's a couple of pics from a recent meet.

David.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Been lurking here for a while and thought it was time to post something. I'm from Sydney, Australia and recently purchased a Nikon D7200 to replace my old Nikon D40X. I mostly shoot at car shows and my local track Sydney Dragway.

Here's a few pics I took at a recent meeting.

David.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, I'm Andrew. Originally from Houston Texas, raced at HMP and RPR from the time I was 10, now 21 and living in Joplin, Missouri. I have a drag car, so I don't always get to take pics. My girlfriend Sarah and I are the track photographers for Monett Motor Speedway in Monett, Missouri on Friday nights, and we occasionally get the chance to shoot photos at Mo-Kan Dragway for the Hot Rod Reunions and other specials. If I'm racing Sarah will grab photos when possible. We use older Olympus cameras, (E-450 and an E-3) but love what we get from them. We both just started photographing races in 2016 since I wanted to do something while the car was down. I started out with a Nikon L830 right before I left Houston, and managed to talk Sarah into it shortly after we got together. Hope to get to know some other photographers in the business, and enjoy the awesome photos yall get!

If you'd like to see some of our work, https://www.facebook.com/amtracingphotos/

-Andrew

·
Senior Moment
5,954 Posts
Welcome. This tab isn't a hotbed of activity, and I hope that will change. I know I don't do my part,either.
I, too, have always enjoyed the results of my Olympus E-300. Still own it, along with 3-4 lenses. It was my first foray into digital, before moving into Nikon stuff.
Unfortunately, I just discontinued my site, or I would share.You can check this out, though https://www.facebook.com/paul.lapointe.79/videos/1518185444966861/
Anyway, glad to have someone on board, good luck, and enjoy!!

221 - 227 of 227 Posts