Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
21,116 Posts
If you're using Mac, there's an excellent shareware program called Graphic Converter that has batch processing capability. There's also a public domain software package that's cross platform called Image-J that can do batch processing but it's going to have a longer learning curve.

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
in photoshop you can create an action. the action would be to resize and such then all you do is either a) open all the pics and tell it to batch process them or b) you can tell it to open all pics in a folder and resize them. cool thing is if you add a save as and close to the action it does it all in one shot. it will take the pic, resize it, save it to another folder, then close it and move to the next till its done. this may work in GIMP as well, im not sure . GIMP is a free version of PS you can download. there is also a program called irfanview. it can resize pics easily as well as batch process, and it is free too.

·
On the roller...
15,869 Posts
in photoshop you can create an action. the action would be to resize and such then all you do is either a) open all the pics and tell it to batch process them or b) you can tell it to open all pics in a folder and resize them. cool thing is if you add a save as and close to the action it does it all in one shot. it will take the pic, resize it, save it to another folder, then close it and move to the next till its done. this may work in GIMP as well, im not sure . GIMP is a free version of PS you can download. there is also a program called irfanview. it can resize pics easily as well as batch process, and it is free too.
That Irfanview thing is the one I think I have on my other machine....

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
If yall are using Xp as a Operating System Microsoft has a free image resizer that is awesome. You highlight the pics then right click and tell it what size you want them to be. Just do a search for xp power toys and load the resizer. It will keep a full size copy too.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can make photobucket automatically resize every pic you upload to size xxx X xxx.That's all i do

Yeah but I have a very slow (for dsl) connection, and it takes forever to upload full sized pics.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Photoshop is the easiest. But if you want it free then go with Photoscape. You open your picture folder with it, select all then save to another folder. Presto chango, you are done. :cool:

·
16,312 Posts

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
If you have MS Office, you probably have MS Office Picture Manager.

The program is VERY easy to use. You can Resize, Crop, Fix color and simple shit. You can select multiple pics and do them in bulk.

I use it all the time. PM me if you need any help.

Right click on the file and use Open with - if you have it, it should be in the list.

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
PS. Its in the Microsoft Office Tools Folder.
You can download it free from multiple sites.
Comes with Office 2003 and up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts